- Vitamin A is known as the skin normalising vitamin – it forms the basis of a normal, healthy & well-functioning skin & therefore helps to promote healthy-looking skin.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant which assists in the prevention of the effects of free radical damage & helps to improve the visible signs of ageing.
- Clinically advanced ingredients such as Sepicalm, Mixed Tocotrienols 92 & Malt Secrets push the boundaries of youthfulness by revealing the appearance of more even smoother & youthful-looking complexion.
HOW TO USE:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse & tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
- Apply Intensive Serum 4 Plus in combination with Defence Creme Plus. (Environ recommends consumers first introduce Intensive Serum 4 Plus & after 2-3 bottles then introduce Defence Creme Plus).
- Use morning & evening.
The dynamic duo of Intensive Serum 4 Plus & Defence Creme Plus is the Ultimate step in the Youth EssentiA Vitamin Step Up System.