Aestheticians & Therapists
to help your skin glow from outside in
A holistic skincare
approach to aging well
Results & Relaxation!
Japanese Facelifting Massage incorporates a unique blend of effective techniques drawn from Japanese facelifting exercise, Chinese medicine, South American zone therapy, acupressure, and facial reflexology.
Japanese facelifting Massage uses a sequence of massage techniques which act as a natural face lift with no need for surgery or injections, helping you look and feel younger. Many people suffer facial tension which builds up in the facial muscles causing puffiness, lines, and wrinkles, so it is not surprising that this is a very popular and sought-after treatment.
This combination of techniques helps improve the complexion, remove toxins from the face, prevent and remove facial wrinkles. It is a very effective method of facial care as there is no downtime post treatment. This advanced method of traditional facial massage treats the deep facial tissues with highly refined hand and finger manipulation. Your face will be sculpted and rejuvenated.
Not only does your face benefit!
Benefits of Natural Face Lift Massage could include:
- Increase blood circulation, enabling capillaries to deliver nutrients more efficiently to the skin’s surface
- Improve lymphatic flow, transporting toxins away from skin cells
- Strengthen and tone muscles, helping prevent skin sagging and fine lines
- Repair and balance the condition of the skin, minimising the ageing process
- Improve skin suppleness
- Reduce & release any muscle tension in the face and jaw
- Relieve stress symptoms such as insomnia, headaches & eye strain
- Tones & help to tighten the skin & underlying muscle
- Enhance mental & physical relaxation
- Aid the removal of dead skin cells
- Stimulate rejuvenation and cellular activity.
A course of twelve sessions is recommended for optimum results. However, one session is very relaxing, and results may be noticed immediately.