Environ’s Retinol 1 contains a high concentration of vitamin A and bovine colostrum in a non-greasy formula.
How to Use
- After pre-cleansing, cleansing and toning apply Retinol 1 to face and neck, then follow with a Environ vitamin A Moisturiser.
- Alternatively add one drop to your preferred moisturiser each evening in the beginning and then slowly increase to the full dose once your skin is comfortable.
- Best used in the evenings.
- Only to be used by those who have already acclimatised to AVST 5 or IonzymeÎÂC-Quence 3.
- Suitable for photo-aged skin, uneven skin tone and problematic skin types.
- Not suitable for those with highly sensitive skin. As this product contains ultra-high levels of vitamin A, please consult your qualified Environ stockist before beginning use.
- Sunburn Alert: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone.